COUNSELLING: DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, TRAUMA
SPECIALIST FERTILITY AND MISCARRIAGE COUNSELLING
Fees, Terms and Contact
Cost per session
- Sessions last for one hour.
- I charge £45.00 per session for individuals and £55 for couples.
- I also offer, at a reduced fee of £35.00 ongoing therapy for counselling students in training.
Payment of Fees
Fees can be paid by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
Skype, Zoom, or Phone Appointments
If the session is by phone, Skype or Zoom, the fee needs to be paid in advance by bank transfer.
Counselling appointments via Skype are by prior arrangement and will require the exchange of Skype ID details in advance of the session.
Counselling appointments via Zoom are by prior arrangement.
If you need to cancel an appointment please give me two days’ notice either by email or by leaving a voice-mail message and unless there are exceptional, unforeseen circumstances, the full fee is charged.
- All sessions start at the arranged time as the session needs to finish at the agreed time.
- For face-to-face sessions it is best to make allowances for possible transport or traffic problems.
- Likewise, early arrival may interrupt the previous session.
The identity of all individuals with whom I work remains anonymous, and the content of what is shared in sessions is strictly confidential.
The only exception would be in a rare case of concern about a person’s safety or a child’s safety, but I would first of all share such concern with the client.
I am, like my own clinical supervisor, bound by strict codes of practice. I work in accordance with the ethical code of practice relating to counselling/psychotherapy and supervision of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy of which I am an accredited member.
How to get in touch with me
You can contact me by phone: 07881 266788 or email: email@example.com
Rest reassure that I will return the phone call or email as soon as possible, just leave me a message with a contact number and / or an email address.